Google Analytics Tracking Code

Monday, November 21, 2011

Show & Share 14 {Features}

Hello my friends! I'm going to let you in on a little secret...it was my birthday on Saturday so I took a long weekend off blogging! I wasn't completely away...I'm working on my girls Christmas outfits and I can't wait to share them! So lets get back to things around here and start the week with some features from last week's fabulous link party! If you were featured feel free to grab a featured button! Also don't forget to enter my current giveaway! I know you want to win a pair of these adorable baby/toddler shoes!



{FEATURES}
I want this little space in my home! Such a fun little reading nook from These Moments of Mine

I love this entire look from Blooming Homestead Go check out the tutorial for the shutters!

A beautiful laundry room makeover from Keeping Up With The Mann's

Love this look from The Small Things Blog

Now that it's cold out do you need some indoor activities to do with your kids? Check out Every Day Game Plan there's so many fun activities to keep those little bodies moving!

5 comments:

sstone said...

Thanks so much for the feature.:) I'm so glad you like the stuff I post.:)

Amber said...

Love the features! Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting on the Initial Canvas Art.

Kelly Mann said...

Thank you so much for the feature! Have a wonderful day and a happy thanksgiving!!

Katalina Jewelry said...

Great features, Marie! Those baby booties are adorable...almost makes me with my kids were tiny again!

darrin merit said...

You have done very nice post. Thank you for share this informative post. In this post I like all images.

printed giveaways

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...