Google Analytics Tracking Code

Monday, January 23, 2012

Show & Share 23 {features}

So loved looking at all the projects from last weeks link party! Check out the features!

Love this room makeover from live.laugh.rowe.

Love this little dresser from Candy's Clothes Closet

You know I love me some scarves! Check out this super cute and easy tutorial from Pinafores & Pinwheels

If you're making over a kitchen and want an inexpensive high end look check out this concrete counter top from Salvage Savvy

Love this super cute burlap wreath from My Hearts Desire

6 comments:

Live Laugh Rowe said...

Thanks for the feature, Marie!

Pinafores and Pinwheels said...

Thanks so much for featuring my scarf! Already grabbed a button :) ~Stephanie

candy's clothes closet said...

Thanks so Much for the feature:) Love your blog! Stay Fashionable!
Love,Candy

Amanda said...

Thank you for featuring my Valentine's Burlap wreath! I really appreciate it! Hoped to get by here yesterday...sorry for the delay! Crazy afternoon and evening yesterday.

Have a good week!
Amanda

Connie @ Salvage Savvy said...

Thanks so much for featuring my counter tops!! And as always, thanks for hosting- I appreciate the chance to share my projects :)

Anonymous said...

Wow,This different designs are look on the wall is look so fabulous.I really like this designs and paints on the wall.

free lyrics

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...